Fabric:Kancheepuram Pure Silk
Color:Baby Pink and Dark Pink,Blouse(unstitched) and Border.
Note: If you see cross weaving between the body and the pallu; it is a sign of pure handloom sarees. The blouse can be attached to either pallu or the initial part of the saree.
Baby Pink and Dark Pink with Small Checked Pattern Kancheepuram Pure Silk Saree
- Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- No return, exchange or cancellation will be done once the product is shipped/in transit/used by the customer.
- It will take 3-10 business days to dispatch and for the product to deliver depending on the location.
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat or to silk temperature only