Fabric:Kancheepuram Pure Silk
Color:Orange and Pink,Blouse(unstitched) and Border.
Note: If you see cross weaving between the body and the pallu; it is a sign of pure handloom sarees. The blouse can be attached to either pallu or the initial part of the saree.
Orange and Pink Kancheepuram Pure Silk Saree
- Shipping charges are based on the volumetric weight of the product, volume after packing, and the destination of delivery.
- No return, exchange or cancellation will be done once the product is shipped/in transit/used by the customer.
- It will take 3-10 business days to dispatch and for the product to deliver depending on the location.
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soapnut or silk-suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the saree in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the sari vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics
- Iron in medium heat or to silk temperature only